Georgia Cash Pop
In order to remain relevant, compete with one another, and draw players in, many lotto games have had to adapt and change. These changes have produced some genuinely amazing draw games that defy tradition and attempt something fresh.
This can work incredibly effectively in some situations while falling short in others. In this Georgia Cash Pop analysis, we’ll examine one of these fresh lotteries to determine if it changes the game or should have remained on the top shelf.
Chances of Winning
Georgia Cash Pop offers amazing odds of winning, in contrast to other worldwide lotteries that have unbelievable chances of winning. This is due to the fact that each draw’s total odds are just 1 in 15.
The odds of winning the jackpot are only 1:8,250, which is much better. This is only conceivable since there is no upper limit on the potential number of winners in any one draw.
However, as you might expect, this implies that the prize is not particularly noteworthy. In actuality, the maximum you can win from playing is simply $1,250, and that too only with a $5 wager.
The various prize sums that you’re eligible to receive are listed on your ticket when you buy it and entirely depend on the wager size that you choose.
Even these sums, meanwhile, are completely arbitrary, so placing a $5 wager may qualify you for a 25 USD win or a 1,250 USD win. In the event that you win, the minimum prize will be five times what you bet.
The minimum reward that you will receive if your number matches the selected one, as well as the various prizes that are offered and your chances of winning them, are stated out below.
If you’ve made a 1 USD bet then:
- Chance of winning 250 USD is 1:8250;
- Chance of winning 100 USD is 1:4500;
- Chance of winning 50 USD is 1:2250;
- Chance of winning 25 USD is 1:825;
- Chance of winning 20 USD is 1:225;
- Chance of winning 15 USD is 1:165;
- Chance of winning 10 USD is 1:105;
- Chance of winning 7 USD is 1:75;
- Chance of winning 5 USD is 1:32;
If you’ve made a 2 USD bet then:
- Chance of winning 500 USD is 1:8250;
- Chance of winning 200 USD is 1:4500;
- Chance of winning 100 USD is 1:2250;
- Chance of winning 50 USD is 1:525;
- Chance of winning 40 USD is 1:210;
- Chance of winning 30 USD is 1:150;
- Chance of winning 20 USD is 1:105;
- Chance of winning 14 USD is 1:90;
- Chance of winning 10 USD is 1:31;
If you’ve made a 5 USD bet then:
- Chance of winning 1250 USD is 1:8250;
- Chance of winning 500 USD is 1:4500;
- Chance of winning 250 USD is 1:2250;
- Chance of winning 125 USD is 1:360;
- Chance of winning 100 USD is 1:165;
- Chance of winning 75 USD is 1:150;
- Chance of winning 50 USD is 1:120;
- Chance of winning 35 USD is 1:105;
- Chance of winning 25 USD is 1:31;
As we previously stated, the highest prize that can be won in this lottery game (with a 5 USD wager) is $1,250, and it doesn’t appear that this sum will rise any time soon.
However, given that the lotto is still relatively new, we are certain that this will soon increase to a bigger sum.
Unquestionably, the Georgia Cash Pop Lottery has joined a crowded industry with a great boom. It offers enjoyable gameplay, respectable winning chances, and a fair jackpot for every betting class.
Although the jackpot sums (of course) might be bigger, this is nevertheless an interesting new game.
The fact that there are 5 drawings held each day, giving you five opportunities to win money, is the finest part, though.
Therefore, if you live in Georgia, we strongly advise logging online to get a ticket for the upcoming draw and see if you may surprise yourself with some additional cash.