Participants in 23 states have the opportunity to win an incredible sum of money for many years with Lucky for Life. When it was first introduced in Connecticut in March 2012, it was immediately updated to include higher rewards, such as a second-tier award of $25,000 every year in September 2013.
When Lucky for Life tickets were released on 25th of February, 2018, Oklahoma became the newest state to offer the event. The winning numbers are currently chosen in Connecticut 7 nights each week during daily drawings.
How should you play Lucky for Life
The steps listed below will help you play Lucky for Life:
- Select one Lucky Ball between 1 and 18 and five digits from 1 to 48. Alternately, use a Quick Pick and let a random number generator choose your numbers.
- Choose how many drawings you’ll enter in advance. You can enter more than one subsequent drawing or only the following game.
- Charge for your entry before the deadline and watch for the drawing of the winning numbers. One game’s value is two dollars.
Every day at roughly 10:38 EST, drawings take place. An Independent Certified Public Accounting Firm observes drawings. Regular inspections of all equipment are conducted, and drawings are kept.
The number of successive draws you can enter differs based on where you live due to state-specific variations in the rules of the game. Each location has a different entry deadline, although it is typically one hour before to the draw at 9:30 p.m. EST.
Lucky for Life is a fantastic game that gives amazing, life-altering rewards, but you must be at least the required age to participate. Most states require that you be minimum 18 years old, although in Nebraska and Iowa, the age limit is 19 and 21, respectively.
Lucky for Life prize system
The grand prize is awarded when all 5 of the primary winning numbers and the Lucky Ball are matched. The big reward is a lifetime of daily payments of $1,000 instead of a single jackpot. The second-place winner will earn $25,000 annually for the rest of their lives. Although the game gives a guaranteed income “for life,” there are financial alternatives if you’d like. This is one of the game’s greatest appeals.
There are ten different award categories in all. Here is a list of all the rewards and opportunities to win.
- 1) 5 digits and the Lucky Ball – 1000 USD every day/5.75 million USD, odds are 1:30,821,472;
- 2) Only 5 numbers – 25,000 USD a year/390,000 USD, odds are 1:1,813,028;
- 3) 4 digits with the Lucky Ball – 5000 USD, odds are 1:143,356;
- 4) Only 4 numbers – 200 USD, odds are 1:8,433;
- 5) 3 numbers with the Lucky Ball – 150 USD, odds are 1:3,413;
- 6) Just 3 digits – 20 USD, odds are 1:201;
- 7) 2 numbers with the Lucky Ball – 25 USD, odds are 1:250;
- 8) 2 numbers – 3 USD, odds are 1:15;
- 9) 1 digit with the Lucky Ball – 6 USD, odds are 1:50;
- 10) Only the Lucky Ball – 4 USD, odds are 1:32.
If there are many winners, the grand prize is divided. For instance, if two players match all the digits, they will each get $500 each day for the rest of their lives. If a winner passes away before the top two awards have been paid out for at least 20 years, the remaining payouts will belong to their estate.
Lucky for Life US states
23 states offer the localized game Lucky for Life. (Delaware,Arkansas,Washington D.C.,Colorado,Idaho,Iowa,Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Michigan, Montana, Nebraska,New Hampshire,North Carolina,North Dakota,Ohio,Oklahoma,Rhode Island,South Dakota,Vermont, and Wyoming.)
How to buy Lucky for Life tickets
Interested in playing Lucky for Life? All you have to do to purchase your state lottery is go to an approved shop.
Why not go on a road trip and get some tickets from an official shop if you reside outside of the state-parties but are inquisitive about this fantastic lottery and would like to participate in the fun? The dates of the draws have changed from Mondays and Thursdays to every day as of July 19, 2021.